Whether you’re new to real estate or an experienced agent, taking classes to learn about the brokerage, the industry and how to build a successful sales business is the key to any real estate agents’ success. That’s why eXp Realty, whose motto is agent success obsessed, has made a huge commitment to offer classes to its agents, for free.
Why is that such a big deal? Because at many traditional big-box brokerages, basic, in-office classes are offered, but specialty classes and advanced training usually costs money. Add in travel expenses and you’re looking at a few hundred dollars or more per class.
eXp’s classes are all free, taught live in eXp World and online. Not only is it convenient, but if you miss a class, it’s recorded and can be found in eXp University’s ever-growing on-demand library.
“One of eXp’s core values is collaboration,” said Judy Slack, eXp University Content Director. “It’s in the best interest of everyone at eXp to have today’s top agents help each other. eXp provides a unique process to help agents share their knowledge, expertise and best practices with each other through the University. The spirit of ‘giving back’ is so strong that I regularly get goosebumps at the quality of training offered for free.”
Each Week, 80+ Live Classes Are Scheduled
eXp University offers more than 80 live classes a week, taught by industry experts and top-producing eXp agents. During each class, a survey is deployed, asking attendees to rate the instructor and content. Currently, instructors average a survey score of 4.89 out of 5. Most classes are recorded and accessible in eXp University’s on-demand library.
General topics include:
- Working with buyers and sellers
- Lead generation and conversion
- Social media marketing
- CRM and technology tools
- Systems and processes to conduct business effectively
Additionally, eXp University has special series geared for specific audiences. They are:
- Level Up – This robust offering is in response to the market downturn in 2022. Special classes will be taught in eXp World and livestreamed on eXp Realty’s YouTube channel. Plus, weekly themes will plug into specific areas of interest.
- Fast Start Series – The Fast Start program is a two-week series of live courses geared for agents who are new to real estate or even new to eXp. The series runs every two weeks and offers 14 one-hour courses. This hands-on program is designed to give new agents the tools and fundamentals they need to become a successful agent within the first two weeks of joining eXp.
- eXcel Series – This series was created amid the COVID-19 outbreak and was designed to teach classes that are relevant to a shifting market. eXp’s top producing agents — those who have endured market ups and downs such as the 2008 market crash — have stepped up and offered their expertise to teach classes in eXp World.
- ICON Series – This popular series is taught by ICON Agents who share their tips and tricks on how they achieved success.
Classes Are Taught Mainly by eXp Top-producing Agents
eXp University instructors are top-producing eXp agents who are given guidelines and training on how to be effective teachers. Each class runs about 45 minutes, with 15 minutes at the end for Q&A. Slide decks shown during classes are shared with their audience. Surveys are taken at the end of each class and instructors are rated as well as the content to make sure quality and value are achieved.
Interested in jump-starting your real estate career? Learn how eXp Realty puts agents first.