Editor’s note: In celebration of Hispanic Heritage Month, we are featuring Hispanic eXp Realty agents and sharing their stories of service, values, and commitments.
Yisbel Bera Damiron built the 13-agent Kingdom Group in Cape Coral / Ft. Myers, Florida with a critical mission in mind: People over profit. It’s a winning strategy.
Last year – her first full year since switching to eXp Realty in May 2021 – Yisbel generated $12 million in sales. It’s no wonder she so easily sings the praises of moving her team to eXp.
“At eXp, we’re really ONE! We are the Amazon of Real Estate, the pioneers. The fact that this company is agent success-obsessed. I have never felt that with another brokerage or have never seen it,’’ she said.
The numbers don’t lie.
“Since joining eXp, I have improved my sales volume and increased my line of income. I did not have in my previous broker the open book, the collaboration, the support, the tools and the systems,’’ she said.
“I love the company’s values, principles, the amazing model, the stock and rev share. But most importantly the collaboration and the big family we are. This company is very focused on their agents and want to make sure they are happy and satisfied.’’
Dominican-Born and Serving Her Community in America
With a bachelor’s degree in Business Management and Marketing and a work background in wholesale and Florida state government, Yisbel has spent the past 20 years reaching for and achieving the American Dream. She has done it through education, hard work and in honor of her father.
Orphaned at age 12 after both his mom and dad were killed, Yisbel’s father went from being homeless to a successful entrepreneur in Santo Domingo, where Yisbel was born.
“He got a bachelor’s degree in economics, he was the best and the top, he was a successful politician for over 20 years, and he created a name in his country. He taught me about life, values, and principles, he taught me in life that you cannot be jelly, you have to have grit and be a risk-taker,’’ Yisbel said.
The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. Yisbel is the incoming 2024 President for the National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Agent for the Cape Coral – Fort Myers chapter.
She’s also the chairwoman for the Hispanic Vote in Lee County in Florida, endorsing candidates, and educating and helping the Hispanic Community.
Learn More About Yisbel Bera Damiron:
Gross sales and transactions in 2022:
$12+ million on 42 transactions.
- eXp Realty (May 2021-current)
- Premier Plus Realty (Jan. 2020-April 2021)
Single-family homes, investment properties, first-time buyers.
Accolades, accomplishments & awards:
- Recognized as a top 500 Realtor in Cape Coral-Fort Myers 2022-2023
- Featured on the cover of Top Agent Magazine (June 2023)
- ICON agent for two straight years (2021-2022 and 2022-2023)
- Top 2% out of 89,000 agents.
- Featured on the cover of Real Producer magazine Cape Coral-Fort Myers (Sept. 2023)
- Bachelor’s degree minor in business management, major in marketing.
- Shortsale Foreclosure Resource Specialist (SFR)
- Pricing Strategy Advisor Specialist (PSA)
- Certified Accessibility Real Estate Specialist (CARES)
- Resort Second Home Property Specialist (RSPS)
- Graduated from Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Florida Approved Housing Realtor
- REO, RELO/Affinity and ExpressOffers certified by eXp Realty
- eXp Certified Mentor and instructor
- John Maxwell Certified Coach, Mentor & Speaker
- SUCCESS Coach Certified
- Education Chair for Women’s Council of Realtors 2023
- Chair for Hispanic Vote SWFL (2023-2025)
- Education Board of Director for NAHREP Naples (2023)
- Incoming President for 2024 NAHREP Cape Coral – Fort Myers
Best tip to share with other agents:
“Focus on people’s needs first. When you address people’s needs and make sure their need is your priority and not the money, you are going to be successful and wealthy because at the end of the day, it’s not about you, but about PEOPLE. We have a business because of the PEOPLE.”
10 Fun Things About Yisbel Bera Damiron
What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Freedom and being at peace with myself.
One thing you can’t live without?
One trait that has led to your success?
God, persistence, consistency and discipline.
What celebrity would play you in a movie or TV show?
I cannot tolerate injustice and child abuse.
Little known fact about yourself?
I was a classic ballerina for over 10 years; I used to play piano.
Song you never tire of?
“You’ll Always Be,” by Kim Walker
Your epitaph will say:
“Love God above all and be fair”
“You reap what you sow”
“You cannot ask an apple tree for bananas because everything that this tree knows and has is apple”
Interested in jump-starting your real estate career? Learn how eXp Realty puts agents first.