Keith Andrews joined eXp Commercial in November 2020 as the company’s first commercial licensee and state advisor. Based in Alabama with three commercial franchises and a pipeline of real estate investors across the Southeast, Keith understood what eXp Commercial was scaled to achieve.
Likewise, eXp understood what a seasoned broker like Keith Andrews, who holds a CCIM status (Certified Commercial Investment Member) could bring to eXp Commercial.
Nearly three years later, the result of this union has Keith Andrews even more blown away by eXp Commercial’s market-disrupting model.
“The bottom line: Wow! The opportunities of revenue streams from several sources within the EXPI Holdings (Nasdaq: EXPI) family of companies is not found anywhere else within the industries we are part of,’’ Keith said.
Keith’s decision to move his brokerage, including 12 other agents, to eXp Commercial was aided by the installation of James Huang as President of eXp Commercial. James has been president of Sperry Commercial Global Affiliates, and the idea of starting something so innovative was too alluring to resist.
Proud To Be The First Commercial Broker On Board
“I told James that being at Ground Zero on Day One of a new global commercial real estate company of the future would be a chance of a lifetime! I ended my franchises and came as well,’’ Keith said, adding: “James sponsored me and I sponsored the 12 that came with me. Some of my agents went to eXp Realty and seven of us became agents No. 1 through 7 for the new eXp Commercial brokerage. I claim agent 1 since I was their broker.”
The enthusiasm for being first on board eXp Commercial is super-charged for Keith by the opportunities created in eXp’s unique model.
“The challenges of starting a global powerhouse in the commercial real estate profession are daunting. The resources and company culture of EXPI Holdings and our leadership is unmatched elsewhere. I wake up every day excited about our potential for growth at the company level and at the individual level,’’ Keith said.
“Adjusting to a virtual world is not the easiest and quickest task for most people in commercial real estate. At the same time, eXp provides the tools and resources to help us do just that.”
Learn More About Keith Andrews:
What is your product specialty?
“I have been a broker for a few years and now I am giving back to my profession through my volunteer work with the CCIM Institute, and through my many opportunities to mentor new professionals. I am a connector of people. Success is all about relationships in commercial real estate. I always tell people, ‘It is not about who you know, it is all about who knows you. ”
Keith Earned Prestigious CCIM Credentials in 2014
In October of 2014, Keith earned the prestigious Certified Commercial Investment Member, (CCIM) designation. The CCIM designation denotes the completion of 160 hours of advanced coursework in financial and market analysis and demonstrates extensive experience in the commercial real estate industry. Only 6% of all practitioners in the world have this designation.
- eXp Commercial (Nov. 2020 – current)
- Sperry Commercial Global Affiliates (Jan. 2017 – Nov. 2020)
- Southeastern Commercial (Feb. 2013 – Jan. 2017)
- Others (Aug. 2005 – 2013)
- Production in 2022: $12 million+ with 18 mentees producing $430,000 in GCI
- Resides with his wife in Pelham, Alabama and enjoys traveling the world.
- Bachelor of Science and Business Administration – University of Arkansas, 1983.
- Major in Finance and Banking with minors in Real Estate and Marketing.
- Enjoys wine, food and travel.
- Used to sing in the Charleston Symphony Orchestra Choir, in Charleston, South Carolina
Boards & Advisory Positions
- CCIM Institute Board of Directors 2019 – Present.
- FL CCIM Chapter Board of Directors 2019 – 2023.
- FL CCIM Chapter Co Chair International Task Force 2019 – Present.
- FL CCIM Chapter Finance Committee member 2020 – Present.
- AREAA Founding President of the Greater Birmingham Chapter 2019 and 2020.
- AREAA National level member of the Commercial Committee 2019 and 2020.
- CCIM Institute Marketing Committee member 2016 and 2017.
- CCIM Institute Jay W Levine Leadership Academy, graduated October 2017.
- CCIM Institute Advisory group of International Activities Committee 2015 through 2017.
- CCIM Institute Member of International Strategic Planning Task Force 2015.
- AL CCIM Chapter member 2014 – Present.
- FL CCIM Chapter member 2018 – Present.
- NAR member 2005 – Present.
Previously, spent 20+ years in the telecommunications corporate, national, and international sales arena.
Interested in jump-starting your real estate career? Learn how eXp Realty puts agents first.