The awards and accolades continue to pour in for eXp World Holdings CEO and Founder Glenn Sanford, who was recently recognized by HousingWire with a 2020 Vanguard Award. The Vanguards are awarded annually by HousingWire to the top 50 executives in housing.
HousingWire is a popular industry publication that reports on news and information for the U.S. mortgage and housing markets.
HousingWire editor-in-chief Sarah Wheeler said, “The achievements of this year’s Vanguards are hard to overstate. They are leading some of the most iconic and successful mortgage and real estate companies in the world, and adapting and innovating even in the midst of a global pandemic.”
Certainly, Sanford has created a company and platform that continues to grow rapidly and has accelerated, rather than slowed during the coronavirus outbreak. Under Sanford in the past year, eXp World Holdings has reached several milestones, including:
- Record profitability and results. eXp recorded its most profitable quarter ever for Q2 2020.
- Agent growth. Agents continue to join eXp at a rapid rate (currently 35,000+).
- International expansion. eXp plans to expand to five countries by the end of the year.
- Diversity channel. Sanford helped create ONE eXp, eXp’s diversity and inclusion initiative.
- VirBELA leadership. Sanford joined VirBELA to lead the strategy initiatives.
Interested in jump-starting your real estate career? Learn how eXp Realty puts agents first.