Come one, come all. Once again, eXp Realty is opening the tent to any non-eXp Realty agent interested in learning more about eXp by offering a free invitation to attend EXPCON 2023 in Las Vegas on Oct. 2-5.
Essentially, the eXplorer Pass is comparable to a free General Admission ticket, with a value of $899 (USD). To get an eXplorer Pass, a non-eXp agent must be invited and hosted by an eXp Realty agent. This is a win-win for eXp Realty agents and non-agents alike. eXp agents can grow their network and non-agents can get a chance to see what eXp Realty is all about.
During this spring’s Shareholder Summit, 300+ eXplorer Passes were issued and of those around 30% joined eXp Realty.
Everything You Need to Know About the eXplorer Pass
- Each eXp Realty agent who registers for a General Admission or Premier (VIP) Pass has the option to issue one complimentary “eXplorer Pass” to a licensed, non-eXp agent. There is a limit of one (1) eXplorer Pass per registration. (Note: VIP benefits are excluded, unless the non-agent upgrades to a VIP pass.)
- eXplorer Passes may be issued by an eXp Realty agent attending EXPCON at ANY time before the event; this does not need to be assigned during the initial registration.
- Already registered? The eXplorer Pass can be added through a registration modification. (Step-by-step instructions are below and can also be found on the EXPCON FAQ page.)
- Once an eXp Realty agent adds the eXplorer Pass and enters the name of the agent, the non-eXp agent will receive a confirmation email. (IMPORTANT: This cannot be changed, transferred or altered, so eXp Realty agents need to be fully committed to the non-eXp agent being invited.)
- Once the non-eXp agent accepts the invitation, they will have a General Admission Pass with General Admission access. They can:
- Select sessions and build their own onsite agenda
- Purchase social passes, add-ons and optional items
- Upgrade to a Premier eXplorer Pass for full VIP benefits
- Download the events app
- A separate “eXplorer’s Lounge” will be available where non-eXp agents and their “host” eXp Realty agents can grab a beverage, chat, and meet with eXp onboarding specialists and even commit to becoming an eXp Realty agent!
- The Welcome Reception will be tailored to welcoming eXplorers and showcasing eXp Realty in new ways.
- eXplorer Pass holders have access to everything EXPCON offers (excluding VIP unless they’ve purchased the upgrade). Of special note, the six free certification courses are also open to eXplorers who will receive certification upon completion of onboarding with eXp!
- The eXplorer Pass provides access to EXPCON and does not include hotel or travel and is intended to introduce non-eXp Realty agents to all that eXp offers. It is not for existing eXp Realty agents, spouses, family, etc. The eXplorer Pass recipient must be a current, licensed non-eXp agent at the time of event.
How to Modify a Registration to EXPCON and Add the eXplorer’s Pass:
You can modify your registration by signing into your account and following the steps below:
- Visit this link and click the “Already Registered” link.
- At the login screen, enter the email address you used to register, as well as your confirmation number.
- Once logged in, you will see a “Modify Registration” option toward the bottom of the page. Click this and proceed through all pages making any changes or selecting any additional items you would like to add, such as the eXplorer’s Pass.
- Make sure to click “Submit” on the last page to secure your changes.
Please Note: You may also access this option by clicking on the “View or modify your registration” link found in your registration confirmation email.