eXp Realty celebrates its 13th birthday on Thursday, Oct. 6 with its annual Community Day with the theme “We Rise Up By Lifting Others,” which aligns with eXp’s constant mantra of helping others.
Giving back through service to the community is one of eXp’s nine core values and why eXp commits one day a year for its agents and staff to give back through the “I Heart eXp Community Day,” each Oct. 6. This date is significant, because eXp launched on that date, 13 years ago this year.
Micah Mruwat, an eXp Broker Associate in Oklahoma, said, “We are so excited to see the continued support of our eXp agents and staff, supporting local communities during I Heart eXp Day. Now, more than ever, it’s important that we, as agents, give back while also internally supporting and raising funds for eXtend A Hand by purchasing from the Brand Store Collection. It warms my heart to see the culture and support eXp has for its community.”
All Year Long: Free Shipping on I Heart eXp Merchandise
There are several ways agents and staff can take part in eXp’s Community Day, such as:
- Join a local eXp agent group and participate
- Self-organize an event
- Purchase I Heart eXp merchandise, whose proceeds go to the eXtend a Hand Fund. Or simply make a monetary donation to the fund.
But the best part about purchasing I Heart eXp merchandise is shipping is free. That’s right! For any item purchased in the eXp Brand Store, you will enjoy free shipping all year long, but only in the U.S.
Community Day Volunteer Ideas Over the Years Include:
- Making meals at a homeless shelter
- Stocking a food pantry
- Packing backpacks for a youth shelter
- Participating in a “Sleep Out”
- Holding a gift card drive
- Offering handyman services
- Collecting and donating clothes and shoes
- Attending a seminar on mental health
- Volunteering at an animal shelter
Interested in jump-starting your real estate career? Learn how eXp Realty puts agents first.