Real estate agents know it takes many hands and entities to pull a transaction together. From getting a mortgage to moving into a home, the many steps and needs can be tedious. That’s why eXp has built a trusted affiliated services program — the eXp Realty Preferred Partner program.
This program gives eXp Realty agents access to home-buying-related companies all dedicated to providing a great experience for them and their clients. All businesses involved in the eXp Realty Preferred Partner program are vetted by eXp Realty to ensure that they will offer their best industry-leading services.
“With consumer value and satisfaction as guiding principles, eXp Realty is engaging the best product providers in real estate as partners,” says Ted Laatz, eXp World Holdings Vice President, Affiliated Services. “Agents can trust that we have screened and approved partners that we have invited into the program so they know they are dealing with quality businesses.”
eXp Gives Agents the Importance of Choice
eXp Realty believes in choice. From the technology agents use to their personal marketing and the services they recommend to their clients.
Many agents already have a book of vendors, providers and other home-related services. eXp is not trying to replace those contacts but give agents a choice by first determining if there is a need and what they can do to fill it.Tweet
Once the need is determined, the company looks for the best partner available that provides the agent and consumer with choice in addition to providing a benefit to the company and eXp agents.
“We’re starting to work on leveraging the ecosystem that we’ve built with tens of thousands of agents and helping them have best-of-breed choices and unique partnership opportunities in some of these business lines,” shares eXp Realty founder and CEO Glenn Sanford. “They’ll still have the choice to use whoever they want, whoever best serves their clients’ needs, but our job is to see if we can’t find some ways to be that company or provide that company to them, so they can more seamlessly work with them.”
IntroLend First Cloud, Silverline Among Trusted Partners
The program leverages partnerships to provide access and educational tools to train and assist agents right inside eXp Realty’s virtual world — eXp World.
“Depending on the partner, the benefit may be to the consumer, the agent or both. For example, our mortgage partner, IntroLend First Cloud, provides consumers with various mortgage offers which increases competition and provides the consumer with a better experience. At the same time, agents gain tools from IntroLend that make their business easier,” Laatz explains.
Here’s a rundown of eXp’s Preferred Partners:
- For iBuying, eXp’s Express Offers program allows sellers to sell their homes hassle-free and eXp agents can benefit in multiple ways through lead generation.
- For mortgages, IntroLend First Cloud is eXp Realty’s national mortgage partner, which is jointly owned by eXp Realty and its agents. Its innovative platform allows eXp agents and clients to choose from a variety of lending partners, or to add a favorite lender to their platform.
- America’s Preferred Home Warranty allows eXp Realty’s U.S. home buyers and sellers to choose their own licensed contractors when repairing or replacing home systems and appliances.
- Silverline Title & Escrow offers title, escrow and settlement services to eXp Realty residential clients in the United States.
- Movinghub enables agents to create their own branded utilities connection site to earn additional revenue, and allows eXp Realty buyers and sellers to manage, move, switch and compare utility and home service providers at no cost.
- Build A Sign provides U.S. eXp Realty agents with high-quality signage options at a discounted rate with no order minimums.
- Currencies Direct is a simple solution for foreign home buyers to exchange currency hassle-free and at a great exchange rate in order to complete their purchase of property in the United States. The eXp agent earns a small percentage of each transaction.
- eXp Realty 360 Tours offers 360-degree home tours with video chat integration, enabling eXp Realty agents to create tours and floor plans in minutes and provide their clients with high-tech touring options.
- The CE Shop offers continuing education real estate courses at a discount to eXp agents, including pre-licensing, exam preparation, post-licensing, and general real estate classes.
Agents Have the Ability to Invest in Some of the Programs
Affiliated services are a win-win-win for the consumer, the agent and the company. There is no cost for consumers or agents to take advantage of the eXp Preferred Partner program. In fact, it could bring a new business opportunity for agents and help eXp’s bottom line.
Agents have the opportunity to invest in some of the eXp Preferred Partners. For example, with IntroLend First Cloud, agents can potentially earn dividends.
“The real estate brokerage business is fiercely competitive, and there’s not a huge amount of margin in running a real estate brokerage,” Sanford says. “Every real estate brokerage that has achieved some sort of scale really monetizes their network of agents and brokers through additional relationships. A lot of times, those relationships are as much or more than the net profitability that comes from core brokerage, so it does add significantly.”
And, More Partnerships Are Coming!
The company is starting to roll out partnerships across all 50 states and will continue to look for partners that will benefit both the agent and the consumer.
“In a short amount of time, we have been hugely successful with identifying needs and getting the affiliate services program up and running,” shares Laatz. “We are continuously thinking about what it truly means to be an agent-centric brokerage and listening to feedback from our agents to give them a true advantage.”
Learn more about how eXp is transforming the real estate experience.