- Luxury agent and investor who also specializes in rental cabins
- Hosting an episode of HGTV’s “House Hunters Cabin edition, A Whole New Life in Broken Bow”
- Closed $31,489,923 on 43 units in 2023
Taking advantage of the natural, picturesque landscapes of Broken Bow and Hochatown, Oklahoma, eXp Realty agent Ashly Kuma has carved a niche. She specializes in Hochatown’s booming business of short-term rental vacation cabins, which caught the eye of HGTV, where she will be featured on the first season of “House Hunter Cabin Edition.” The show will premiere on Feb. 21, 2024.
“I had an incredible time showcasing the captivating world of Broken Bow/Hochatown’s cabins,” said Ashly. “The behind-the-scenes action provided a fascinating glimpse into the TV magic. What added a special touch to this adventure was the opportunity to share it with wonderful clients. Who would’ve thought my real estate journey would take this exhilarating turn with a TV feature?”
Even the Mayor of Hochatown, Dian Jordan, is involved and is planning an HGTV “watch party” for the local community, generously sponsored by the new Choctaw Landing Casino. The Mayor is eager to tout Hochatown’s natural beauty and attractions such as hiking, fishing, boating, kayaking, horseback riding, golf and zip-lining.
Ashly Is a Multidimensional Businesswoman
In addition to short-term rentals, Ashly is a savvy eXp Luxury agent, closing deals totaling $31,489,923.00 on 43 units in 2023. As a seasoned investor, she owns multiple short-term rental properties and holds commercial land, with plans to break ground in 2024. Beyond sales, she actively mentors within the eXp community, contributing to the growth and development of fellow agents.
Learn more about Ashly Kuma:
When and why did you join eXp?
“I joined eXp Realty in April 2023. eXp Realty has a reputation of growth, multiple revenue streams, and flexibility to connect with luxury agents worldwide. I knew right away that I wanted to become a luxury member and encouraged other local eXp agents to join the luxury division with me.
“I’ve also become the first eXp Mentor for my area, allowing me to use what I’ve learned in my nearly 19 years of experience as a Realtor. Humadi and Micah Mruwat with the Legacy Builders team are the ones who reached out and through constant communication peeled back the curtain and exposed all of the layers of benefits that joining eXp could offer.”
What are your impressions of eXp so far?
Some key things that have stood out to me this year:
- eXp is high energy and there are multiple ways to connect to like-minded agents across the nation.
- eXp is listening to agents’ needs and requests.
- eXp can recognize individual state needs and has expanded our broker team to better serve regions.
What kinds of real estate do you specialize in?
“I specialize in short-term rental vacation cabins. So far in 2024, I have expanded my team to four members. With many years of experience in luxury, first-time home buyer, retirement, and vacant land I can educate and train agents to focus on all aspects of real estate in our community.”
- eXp Realty (April 2023-current)
- Keller Williams Broken Bow (Jan. 2020-April 2023)
- Keller Williams Advantage (2014-Jan. 2020)
- Chinowth and Cohen (2009-2014)
- Keller Williams Preferred (June 2005-2009)
- eXp Luxury agent
- First eXp Mentor for Southeast Oklahoma
- No. 6 agent by sales volume in Oklahoma (Real Trends) $41,403,737 total for 2022
- Appearing on the HGTV show “House Hunter Cabin Edition” airing Feb. 21, 2024
- Co-owner of BrokenBow.com, an online short-term marketplace.
- Owns commercial land and will break ground in 2024
- Owns multiple short-term rental investment properties
Interested in jump-starting your real estate career? Learn how eXp Realty puts agents first.