Shetty among a lineup of speakers in three-day event that offers company updates, agent breakouts and 5K Fund Run & Walk
In addition to Jay, the Summit will have incredible speakers, agent breakout sessions, an EXPO, wellness events, and of course, the general session in which eXp World Holdings leaders will provide a business recap of 2021 and what’s ahead. The event is open to shareholders, investors, media, and anyone interested in eXp.
> Register here for the eXp Shareholder Summit
Details on eXp Shareholder Summit:
- What: The 8th Annual eXp Shareholder Summit
- When: Sunday through Tuesday, June 19-21
- Where: Shingle Rosen Creek, Orlando, Florida
- Who can attend: eXp shareholders, investors, or anyone interested in eXp. Register here.
- Agenda: See the agenda here (All times are ET. Scroll down to Agenda.)
- Cost: Varies, depending on ticket selection
Events for Day 1 – Sunday, June 19
Sunday kicks off the three-day summit, with registration from noon to 5 p.m. at Shingle Rosen Creek. Highlights of the day include:
- Noon – 5 p.m. – EXPO. The EXPO Hall is the main hub of the Summit. Booths, activations and lounges will be open throughout the conference.
- 1 – 4 p.m. – Sponsor Sessions and Showcases. Attendees can visit the booths of various sponsors who will be showcasing their company’s benefits with promotional presentations, case studies and customer interviews.
- 5:30-7:30 p.m. – Early arrival cocktail party. This is a “White-themed Party” in which attendees are asked to wear all white! It’s open to all attendees (including social passes) and will feature music, drinks and small bites. All are welcome to attend!
Events for Day 2 – Monday, June 20
This will be a packed day of events, highlighted by the summit’s main event, the general session. Highlights include:
- 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. – Registration continues.
- 7 – 9 a.m. – E3: eXp, Energize & Engage. Attendees are welcome to an energizing two hours of wellness-focused events offering activities that help promote work-life balance and overall well-being. Activities include poolside barre and yoga; massages and facials; power drinks and vitamins and much more.
- 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. – EXPO. The EXPO Hall is the main hub of the Summit. Booths, activations and lounges will be open throughout the conference.
- 8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. – XCamp. Dubbed the “unconference conference,” XCamp is loud, chaotic and a lot of fun! eXp agents collaborate in the first 30 minutes to decide on session topics and speakers. If you consider yourself a pro in marketing, referrals, lead gen, kvCORE, or other disciplines, you’re urged to volunteer to deliver a session. All attendees are strongly encouraged to pitch and request topics.
- 9 a.m. – Noon – Sponsor Sessions and Showcases. Various sponsors will showcase their company’s benefits with promotional presentations, case studies and customer interviews.
- 9 a.m. – Noon – eXp Office Hours. The eXp Tech team, Agent Compliance, Brokerage Operations and other eXp personnel will be available during eXp Office Hours to talk about all things eXp.
- 1 – 4:30 p.m. – General Session & Keynote. The greatly anticipated general session features eXp leaders who will take the stage to recap business and financial results from 2021 and talk about what lies ahead in 2022 for eXp and its properties. It is open to general admission and VIP pass holders (social pass holders do not have access). Jay Shetty will deliver the keynote address from 3:30-4:30 p.m.
- 4 – 6 p.m. – ONE eXp Meet & Greet. All ONE eXp affinity groups are invited to attend this Diwali-themed happy hour.
Events for Day 3 – Tuesday, June 21
This is the final day of the eXp Shareholder Summit, but it is still packed with plenty of events and activities. Highlights are below:
- 6 – 7:30 a.m. – eXtend a Hand 5K Fund Run & Walk. Support eXp’s eXtend a Hand program by participating in some early morning exercise. All proceeds from this 5K fund run and walk go to eXtend a Hand, eXp’s nonprofit program designed to assist eXp agents and staff in times of need. The 5K will take place around the Rosen Shingle Creek grounds.
- 7 – 8:30 a.m. – Military Meet & Greet. All veterans and active military shareholders are welcome. Celebrate EXPI’s success, network with other veterans, and listen to updates from the eXp Military Network.
- 8 a.m. – 3 p.m. – EXPO Hall
- 8 – 9:30 a.m. – eXp Office Hours
- 8 – 9:30 a.m. – Sponsor Showcases & Sessions
- 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. – Breakouts. Five 5 tracks will be offered, including Big Agent Breakouts, eXp Realty, SUCCESS, Virbela, and eXp World Holdings.
- 11 a.m. – Noon – Investor Analyst Meeting
- 1:30 – 3 p.m. – Keynote Session. TBA. All general admission passes and above are welcome to attend.
- 8:30 – 11 p.m. – Closeout Bash at Universal Studios. The entire grounds of Universal Studios theme park in Orlando will be set aside for eXp Shareholder Summit attendees who have a general admission pass (and above) and social passes.
> Register here for the eXp Shareholder Summit
Interested in jump-starting your real estate career? Learn how eXp Realty puts agents first.