For real estate agents, getting referrals and leads are an ultra-important source of driving business. That’s why eXp Realty combined its powerful set of referral business generators under one roof – Revenos.
Under the unique Revenos buyer and seller referral engine will be eXp’s established referral businesses, including eXp Relocation, eXp REO (Real Estate Owned), eXp Affinity, ExpressOffers and Making It Rain.
Revenos will also add other businesses currently in development that will bring in thousands of new leads each month, giving eXp Realty agents a tremendous opportunity to tap into premium referrals and connect with ready, willing and able buyers and sellers.
“Revenos is an unparalleled offering in the real estate industry,” said Leo Pareja, Chief Strategy Officer. “It’s integral to eXp that our programs are agile and speak to what is most valuable to our agents’ businesses. We are focused on continuously iterating our value proposition in new and exceptional ways for our agents.”
Before eXp Realty agents can tap into these referral businesses, they must become certified for each business through training certification programs so they can represent their clients with leading knowledge, confidence, expertise and deliver exceptional performance.
More About the Revenos Referral Engine and Its Businesses:
- eXp Relocation: eXp agents are skillfully matched to corporate transferring employees to ensure an optimum experience for the transferee and employer. (Certification required.)
- eXp REO: eXp agents are assigned to manage, list and sell bank-owned, corporate and investor properties. (Certification required.)
- ExpressOffers: eXp agents connect their sellers and clients to institutional buyers who will make a competitive cash offer on homes. (Certification required.)
- eXp Affinity: eXp agents are connected with employee or membership benefit programs for real estate and moving services outside of a job-related move. (Certification required.)
- Making It Rain: eXp agents get assistance in leveraging the power of digital ads to build client databases.
- eXp Honor Military Rewards: eXp honors our active duty, veterans and retired service members and their families from the U.S. armed forces by helping them with all their real estate needs. (Launching soon).
- eXp First Responders: eXp honors our first responders, law enforcement, fire, paramedics, EMTs, doctors, nurses, and many other life-saving personnel helping them with their real estate needs. (Launching soon.)
Dawn Conciatori, Vice President of Referral Generation, will lead the referral generation and operations of Revenos.
“I am thrilled to continue shaping the next era of referrals at eXp,” said Conciatori. “Revenos puts more premium referral opportunities into the hands of our highly trained and certified agents who are best suited to provide unique solutions to meet and exceed our client expectations.”
Interested in jump-starting your real estate career? Learn how eXp Realty puts agents first.