It’s no secret that top real estate talent and independent brokerages continue to flock to eXp Realty. And now, eXp Realty is putting that concept into overdrive with the rollout of a unique agent growth program called Boost. (Read the press release here.)
Through Boost, financial incentives will be provided to independent brokerages who join eXp Realty (read the qualifying criteria below).
“We’re laser-focused on attracting and retaining the best agents in the business,” said Glenn Sanford, founder and CEO of eXp Realty. “Boost aligns the interests of independent brokerages with eXp Realty through a shared commitment to our values, culture and growth goals. Our platform is designed to help individual agents and teams thrive. We understand the pressures that down markets place on independent brokerages, and this program is intended to alleviate that stress and streamline the transition process.”
Agents will be rewarded for both production and contributions to eXp’s growth, bringing more value than ever before.
What Are the Qualifying Criteria for Boost?
- As part of this program, eXp Realty will provide financial incentives to independent brokerages that are culturally aligned, have more than 50 agents and a minimum of $100 million (US/CAN) in sales volume in the originating country over the previous 12-month fiscal period. International qualifications to be released. Additional qualifications apply.
- Cannot be affiliated with any non-independent franchise.
- Must be culturally aligned with and committed to adhering to the eXp Realty model.
- Must be invested in their continued growth with eXp Realty.
- Must participate in the eXp Realty revenue share and agent equity programs.
- Must agree to incentive and retention terms and timelines.
eXp Realty reserves the right to select those who qualify; incentives will not apply to all proposed independent brokerages who apply.
Through programs like Boost, eXp Realty continues to be on the cutting edge of innovation and forward-thinking concepts, which is why it is the fastest-growing independent brokerage in the world with more than 88,000 agents.