For the second straight year, eXp Realty is among the top three independent brokerages named a 2022 RealTrends GameChanger after recording an astronomical increase of 1,342% in transaction sides over a five-year period. This award is based on residential data from the RealTrends 500.
eXp was second among independents for the biggest percentage growth in transaction sides between 2017-2021, going from 24,655 units to 355,627.
This award is a continuation of RealTrends’ rollout of awards announced in March in which eXp Realty garnered several No. 1 spots, based on residential real estate transactions in 2021 in the U.S.:
- No. 1 Independent — eXp was ranked the No. 1 Independent in the U.S. by transaction sides, ending 2021 with 355,627 units.
- No. 1 Top Mover: Transactions — eXp was ranked No. 1 for the largest increase in closed sides from 2020 to 2021, going from 238,981 sides to 355,627, which is an increase of 49%.
- No. 1 Top 5-Year Mover: Sales Volume Percentage — eXp was ranked No. 1 for the highest five-year increase in sales volume percentage, with a 2,145% increase in sales volume from 2017-2021.
- No. 3 Closed Transaction Sides — eXp closed on 355,627 sides in 2021, which is a 49% increase over 2020’s sides of 238,981.
- No. 4 Closed Sales Volume — eXp closed on $132,373,314,489 in sales volume in 2021 as compared to $72,207,936,907 in 2020, which is an increase of 83%.
- No. 4 Billionaires’ Club — eXp World Holdings and its Founder and CEO, Glenn Sanford, were named to the Billionaires’ Club by being ranked with at least $1 billion closed.
Ready to jump-start your real estate career. Come learn more about eXp’s agent-centric brokerage.