eXp Commercial continues to offer free training and education in the commercial real estate space with a two-day symposium planned on Monday and Tuesday, Oct. 24 and 25 in the virtual eXp Commercial Campus.
Intro Course: Oct. 24 (10 a.m. – 4 p.m.) — This is a training event for agents who are interested in a career in commercial real estate and will cover topics such as:
- Commercial real estate fundamentals
- Commercial product types
- Finances and underwriting
- Associations and organizations
- Building your brand and your network
- Software and tools
Advanced Course: Oct. 25 (10 a.m. – 4 p.m.) — This is for experienced commercial real estate professionals and will feature presentations from seasoned experts on topics such as small business financing, attracting investors using AR technology, cryptocurrency, blockchain and NFTs, and how to prepare for the shifting market.
eXp Commercial leaders will discuss new global growth initiatives, capital markets and the rollout of new tools, centralized dashboard and services and training to support your business.
Featured presenters include:
- Jason Gesing, CEO of eXp Realty, and Jeff Whiteside, CFO and Chief Collaboration Officer of eXp World Holdings, will provide company updates.
- KC Conway, Founder and President of Red Shoe Economics, a recognized expert in commercial and investment real estate with deep knowledge of capital markets, the new regulatory environment, and the availability of data and how it’s reshaping today’s commercial real estate transactions.
- Charles Rho, President of VelocitySBA, a 25-year veteran in the financial services sector will share his knowledge on implementing strategic plans for small businesses and entrepreneurs seeking to grow their existing business through working capital, financing to buyout a partner, acquisition financing to purchase a business, and more.
There will also be panels featuring leaders from the Society of Exchange Counselors (S.E.C.), Global Chamber and the Real Estate Association Program (REAP) on topics such as where the commercial real estate opportunities are and why inclusion is important for the industry.
Join eXp Commercial and learn how you can position your business to survive and thrive in a changing market.