If you’re a motivational speaker attracting endorsements from Oprah, the Dalai Lama, Sir Richard Branson, and Tony Robbins, you are doing something very right. Meet Brendon Burchard, a high-performance coach who is also a three-time New York Times bestselling author, and one of the most-watched, quoted, and followed motivational speakers in history. And now, he has been named a keynote speaker at EXPCON, being held in Las Vegas Oct. 2-5.
SUCCESS magazine and O, The Oprah magazine, named him one of the most influential leaders in personal growth. Forbes named him the world’s leading high-performance coach. Larry King named him the world’s top motivational trainer.
You get the picture. The guy is highly motivational and inspiring.
A Horrible Accident Inspired Brendon To Get Into Motivational Speaking & Coaching
Brendon is a Montana native who overcame various adversities in his life, including a horrific car accident at the age of 19. The trauma of the accident and realization of his severe injuries led him to understand he got a “golden ticket” to a second chance at life. (Watch him recall the accident.)
A different Brendon came out of that accident and he decided to be more intentional, loving and connected. He returned to college and charged forward into a new self, living his life “more on full.” It was the start of Brendon’s approach to live intentionally and help motivate others to make the most of their lives.
Burchard’s Books Are Bestsellers
Burchard’s drive and persistence have catapulted him to the forefront of the motivational industry. His latest book, “High-Performance Habits: How Extraordinary People Become That Way,” quickly became an international bestseller, which provides step-by-step approaches to building skills and achieving success. The book draws from extensive research, interviews with high achievers and CEOs and provides practical advice that is timely, informative, and actionable. His goal is to equip real estate agents with the capability to thrive in the industry and to experience phenomenal results.
Other Highlights About Brendon Burchard:
- He has trained and certified more than 1,000 of the world’s top performance coaches in 30 countries.
- He is a renowned motivational speaker, high-performance coach and three-time New York Times bestselling author.
- His books also reached #1 on Amazon, The Wall Street Journal, and USA Today
- His most recent book, “High-Performance Habits,” was a multiple-week The Wall Street Journal bestseller and Amazon editors named it one of the “Top 3 Best Business & Leadership Books.”
- His podcast “Motivation With Brendon Burchard,” debuted at #1 across all categories worldwide in its first season and now has over 100 million downloads.
- He is one of the world’s elite life coaches and has personally presented to Oprah, Usher and dozens of Olympians and Fortune 500 CEOs and their teams on change management and high performance.
In addition to Brendon, EXPCON keynote speakers also include real estate analyst Mike DelPrete. Don’t miss this extraordinary event, filled with breakouts, masterminds and speakers who are sure to inspire you and take your business to the next level.
Interested in jump-starting your real estate career? Learn how eXp Realty puts agents first.