eXp Realty Agents Are the Focus for 9th Annual Summit
The 9th Annual eXp Shareholder Summit will take place May 17-20, 2023 in Orlando, Florida, and is featuring its eXp Realty agents as the main speakers for the event.
This event is open to shareholders, investors, media and anyone interested in eXp World Holdings.
New This Year: Invite a Non-eXp Agent for Free!
In an effort to help showcase all that eXp Realty offers, eXp Realty agents who buy a General Admission or Premier Pass (VIP) ticket can invite one non-eXp Realty licensed agent to attend via an “eXplorer Pass,” which is a free General Admission ticket – a value of $899. This can be added to your registration at any time by choosing the “Add Attendee” option. (Note: The eXplorer Pass includes a free general admission ticket to eXp Shareholder Summit. Travel and accommodations are not included.)
Details of 9th Annual eXp Shareholder Summit:
While the regulatory and pro-forma shareholder business will be conducted, this year’s Summit is taking on a decidedly agent-centric focus. eXp Realty agents are designing and planning this event to create the most robust experience for learning, networking, growing and, of course, having lots of fun!
- What: The 9th Annual eXp Shareholder Summit
- When: Wednesday through Saturday, May 17-20, 2023.
- Where: Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel, Orlando, Florida
- Who can attend: eXp shareholders, investors, or anyone interested in eXp. Register here.
- Cost: General Admission $899; Premier Pass (VIP) $1,499; Social Pass $349 and Virtual Pass $139. All prices are USD.
Payments Can Be Made in Installments!
Just put $250 down now and pay the rest later. Here’s how:
- During registration, select the “Partial Payment” option on the payment page.
- Agree to pay the minimum amount indicated $250 (USD).
- Pay the remaining balance 7 days before the Refund Deadline of April 27, 2023, 11:59 p.m. PT (the “Payment Deadline”).
- If your remaining balance is not fully paid by the Payment Deadline, eXp is authorized to charge your credit card on file for the remaining balance.
To Pay the Remaining Balance of Your Ticket:
- Click the “View or Modify Registration” hyperlink at the bottom of your ticket confirmation email.
- You will be taken to the registration page and prompted to enter your confirmation number.
- After clicking “Submit,” you will be taken to your “Registration Summary” section.
- Click the button “Submit Payment” to pay another installment, or the remaining balance of your Shareholder Summit ticket.
** Please note that you will not be able to transfer your pass or attend the Shareholder Summit without your conference ticket being paid in full.
Other Events at the Summit:
While the full agenda is being prepared and planned, we do know of certain events that will take place, including the events below, which can be added during registration:
- XCamp: Dubbed the “unconference conference,” XCamp is your chance to set the agenda and learn from your peers — including some of eXp’s top agents. All attendees are strongly encouraged to pitch and request topics. Free to participate, but make sure to sign up, due to limited capacity.
- eXtend a Hand 5K Fund Run & Walk: Support eXtend a Hand by participating in some early morning exercise around the grounds of beautiful Rosen Shingle Creek! All proceeds go to eXp’s nonprofit program designed to assist eXp agents and staff in times of need. The cost to participate in the 5K Fund Run & Walk is $50 (USD).
- Military Breakfast: This breakfast is a celebration of all who serve in the U.S. military and is an open invitation to all Veterans, Active Duty, Reserve, Guard, Military Spouses and Military Supports. We will be recognizing our military and military spouse eXp agents, the eXp Military Network and our State Squads. Pre-registration required.
Please note capacity is limited at each of these events, so save your spot when registering.
Other events that are planned, but do not need registration include:
- EXPO Hall
- General session
Please return to this page as more information and events will be added as they are announced.
> Register here for the eXp Shareholder Summit
Interested in jump-starting your real estate career? Learn how eXp Realty puts agents first.