Once again, eXp Realty continues to be noticed, as several eXp agents and teams have landed on the prestigious 2020 REAL Trends + Tom Ferry The Thousand list, which was recently announced. Results from the list will be published in The Wall Street Journal.
This marks the 15th year this annual list has rolled out, ranking the top residential real estate professionals and teams across the United States according to 10 categories of closed transaction sides and sales volume in 2019.
The eXp team that placed highest in closed sales for large teams (11+ agents) was the Beer Home Team in San Diego, led by Daniel Beer. This juggernaut closed $210,912,651 in sales in 2019.
Meanwhile, eXp’s Sibbach Team in Scottsdale, Arizona, led by partners Jeff Sibbach and Phil Sexton, placed in the large category for transaction sides (429) and sales volume ($200,543,112). This achievement is no wonder since the Sibbach Team’s production has grown by 1,700% over the past seven years and the team has sold nearly 500 homes a year.
According to the REAL Trends press release, the agents on the list closed 194,715 sides and more than $90 billion in sales volume in 2019, which is a new record for sales volume and a 9% increase from The Thousand last year.
Here are the eXp agents and teams who made the list:
- #68 — Paul Saperstein, Boca Raton, Florida — 164 sides
- #83 — Avery Carl of Mount Juliet, Tennessee — 156 sides
- #209 — Brian Wilson of The Hybrid Agent, Washington, D.C. — 116 sides
Top Small Teams by Transaction Sides (2-5 licensed members):
#14 — Monica Foster of League City, Texas — 322 sides
Top Medium Teams by Transaction Sides (6-10 licensed members):
#40 — Darren James and Associates, Baton Rouge, Louisiana — 289 sides
Top Large Teams by Transaction Sides (11+ licensed members):
- #45 — Matt Smith Real Estate Group, Saint Robert, Missouri — 465 sides
- #57 — Sibbach Team, Scottsdale, Arizona — 429 sides
- #66 — Gusty Gulas Group, Birmingham, Alabama — 405 sides
To be considered, a team or specialty brokerage must have closed at least $30 million in closed sales volume in the calendar year 2019. The following eXp Realty teams more than qualified:
- #44 — Beer Home Team, San Diego — $210,912,651
- #51 — Sibbach Team, Scottsdale — $200,543,112
- #57 — Whissel Realty Group, San Diego — $190,864,848
Learn why so many real estate agents are making the switch to eXp.