Interested in learning more about eXp Realty? Get a guest pass! There are two ways for non-eXp agents to get one:
Two ways non-eXp agents can get a guest pass:
- Ask an eXp Realty agent to invite you
- Or, go to the eXp Join page and click “Apply as an agent” (Note: You will be under no obligation to join. This will just activate a request so you can learn more about eXp, including getting a guest pass.)
Three ways eXp agents or eXp staff can get a guest pass for non-eXp agents:
- Complete a Request Guest Form here
- Or, use eXp Enterprise platform and select eXp World Guest Request form
- Or, from eXp World: Select your name, then choose “Invite a Guest” from the drop-down menu.
After being invited to eXp on a two-week pass, guests will be able to attend a variety of training and classes in eXp World. The training calendar can be viewed upon arriving in the welcome area of eXp World (or ask the always-friendly eXp staff person in the information booth), or click here.
More About eXp and eXp World
eXp Realty is known for its world-class technology and cloud-based platform to conduct real estate business online. As the world’s first virtual brokerage, agents and staff have been working remotely since 2009.
Within eXp World, there are virtual meeting rooms, an auditorium and offices such as accounting, human resources, brokerage operations, legal, tech support, brokerage operations, and more. It contains an entire office support system — just like real life — with real people waiting to serve eXp agents. It has every kind of support an agent would need to conduct their real estate business. It even has fun places to meet such as a beach and soccer fields – no social distancing required!
Guests who get a guest pass will be able to access all of eXp World except for staff and meeting rooms.
Interested in jump-starting your real estate career? Learn how eXp Realty puts agents first.