The accolades and awards for eXp Realty just keep coming in.
Four key eXp Realty executives have just been named RISMedia 2021 Newsmakers, chosen for demonstrating resiliency, selflessness, ingenuity and initiative in the face of 2020’s adversity.
- Jason Gesing, eXp Realty CEO, was named “Luminary and an Iconic Leader.” [Read his award here]
- Dave Conord, President, U.S. Growth, was named as a “Trendsetter and a Creative Thinker.” [Read his award here]
- Stacey Onnen, President, U.S. Operations, was named as a “Trailblazer and an Agent of Change.” [Read her award here]
- Fee Gentry, eXp World Holdings Board of Directors and eXp Agent, was named “Crusader and a Champion of a Better Way.” [Read her award here]
RISMedia was founded in 1980 and is a deeply respected industry publication, covering real estate news and trends. Its annual newsmakers list is chosen through nominations of its readers and RISMedia’s editorial team.
eXp Continues To Be Recognized for Its Growth and Innovation
eXp Realty continues its upward trajectory and as a result, is attracting plenty of industry and media attention. Recent awards include:
- eXp named to Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work in 2021 for a fourth straight year
- Glenn Sanford named 5th-most powerful real estate leader by the 2021 Swanepoel Power 200
- eXp Realty called a “Real Estate Phenomenon Poised for Success” in 2021 Swanepoel Trends Report
eXp plans to open in three other locations by the end of Q1, including Brazil, Italy and Hong Kong.
Interested in jump-starting your real estate career? Learn how eXp Realty puts agents first.